The weekend included:
- curry and beer on Brick Lane with Zoe
- a rather peculiar gig in the Luminaire in Kilburn (The Bicycle Thieves: they had one good song, and a woman who played both violin and glockenspiel)
- the Bedroom Bar for the birthday of dr_f_dellamorte, dancing and lounging about with various lovely people
- the caff, where chiller performed the amazing feat of BALANCING TWO POUND COINS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER (um, on their ends. Even I can balance them if they're flat). See:
(Sorry these pics are on their side, by the way. I can't rotate pics at work, as my browser doesn't do Java. Or something. For a moment there I nearly sounded like I knew what I was talking about!)
- shopping in Lewisham, not once but TWICE, as on Sunday I went back to return two dresses and a top (which may have actually been a dress) and got two pairs of jeans, two pairs of shoes and a cardigan
- drinks and drinks and drinks and pizza and drinks in the Gowlett Arms for Anne's birthday, which may be my new favourite London pub, set on an eerily silent residential street which looks sort of grim and post-apocalyptic
- giving my number to a drunk Brazilian on the night bus because he asked for it and I couldn't think of a polite way to refuse (class_worrier thinks that this is the silliest thing EVER, but surely other people do this too? Anyway, yesterday a Jamaican man called me 'pretty lady' at the bus stop and I didn't give HIM my number, so maybe this is progress)
But anyway. Today I am cheering myself up by wearing lovely new clothes: teal blue cotton ruffly shirt (Primark), black knee-length broderie anglaise shirt (Peacocks), black fishnets (Sainsbury's), and petrol blue ballet flats (Peacocks). And of course my beautiful new coat. See!
This picture totally doesn't do it justice, and ignore what I am doing with my face (but look, I am fringey! dr_f_dellamorte, I am taking your hair advice!). But so pretty!
One can never have too many ridiculously coloured ballet flats.
The fact that my shirt and shoes are different shades of blue doesn't REALLY matter.
What colours do you wear?
What colours do you wear most?
What colours won't you wear?
If one is 'totally uninterested', and 10 is 'I think about little else', how important are clothes to you?
Do you think you have a style?
How would you describe the way you dress?
Oh, and hair. Pick one:
ETA: oops, sorry about how short that last text box is. Mistake.